If you have tried regular cures and fixes for your health but don't like the results so far, or you are looking for a source of natural pain relief that does not involve prescription medication or invasive surgery, you should consider chiropractic care. At Precision Chiropractic, we have years of experience providing residents of Amarillo, TX, and the surrounding areas with natural and effective chiropractic care. Our chiropractor will assess your musculoskeletal system to identify the source of your discomfort before creating a chiropractic care plan to address it.
What Our Chiropractor Can Do For You
Chiropractic care can solve a myriad of modern-day problems including:
- Chronic back pain may be one of the most obvious signs that you need chiropractic care. Many things can cause back pain including the type of work you do, how long you stay on your feet each day and poor posture. Seeing a chiropractor can eliminate your back pain without exposing you to drugs and surgery.
- Headaches that occur as a result of bad postures, such as tension headaches and stress headaches. These can be remedied with massages and stretching exercises that improve blood flow to the brain. Our chiropractor may also recommend changes in your lifestyle, diet, posture, and other things to help you stay free of headaches.
- Neck pain, especially that which is not a result of injury. Our chiropractor will perform spinal adjustments to restore your neck’s natural alignment.
- Shoulder pain or frozen shoulder syndrome is a stiff, painful shoulder due to strain or injury. Chiropractic care will help stretch the muscles around your shoulder so that you have less pain and can move your shoulder more freely.
- Knee pain. Chiropractic adjustments will reduce swelling in your knee joints, reducing your pain, and improving your range of motion.
- Muscle or joint pain, which may arise from musculoskeletal misalignment. Our chiropractor will evaluate you to make sure your body is functioning as it should be. Spinal manipulations will improve your circulation and relieve your pain.
- Recent involvement in an accident leading to injuries and a limited range of motion. Chiropractic adjustments restore your range of motion and improve your body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Contact Us for Chiropractic Care in Amarillo, TX
If you suffer from any of the conditions mentioned above and want to improve your health without having to rely on drugs, the wellness professionals at Precision Chiropractic are ready to assist you. For more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor in Amarillo, TX, call us at (806) 358-3595.